Information Received from UsersWhen you place an order for our products, or request a service, communicate with us or carry out other operations on our website, then you may be needed to enter the data necessary to carry out this or that operation, that is your name, surname, address and credit card number. To get the correct results we use the personal data for the following aims:
- To create the materials helpful to you;
- To notify you about viruses;
- To inform you about updates and new products, services, to send you information bulletins and letters, and also to do research, necessary to create new products and improve the existing ones;
- To create new products and services.
- To give you an opportunity to buy and download the products, to get access to the services and carry out other actions.
Attention! We can give your personal data to authorities or law enforcement agencies in cases specified by law.We have a right to trace domain names, IP addresses and browser data of the users who visit our websites. These data are used for statistics, or can be used to secure safety and control of the observance of the rules of program products licensing. Take into consideration that all information you discuss and pass on the forum is public and won't be handled as confidential. This information can be used or collected by other users.